Sunday 10 November 2013

Benefit - Eyenessa's Most Glamorous Nudes Ever!

Hello there,
I thought today I'd show you the way that I like to use one of my Benefit eyeshadow palates; and even better, one of the World Famous Neutrals Kits!

Each of these beautiful palates comes with two Creaseless Cream Shadows and four of the lovely Longwear Powder Shadows. There are three different sets to choose from, either the Easiest Nudes Ever, Sexiest Nudes Ever, or the one that I went for; Most Glamorous Nudes Ever! And let me tell you, it was not an easy decision!


For just a normal, everyday look, those are the four that I normally use. The cream eyeshadow is in the shade Birthday Suit.

It's Complicated is my absolute favourite! It's the prettiest pink colour that makes an amazing highlighter, as well as a lovely base to build up a more contoured look.

Also, the cream eyeshadows are some of the best I've ever used. I usually can't stand that kind of consistency on my eyelids, it just feels so thick and goopy, but these have a really light texture and really do stay put all day. I've never had that experience with these, where I look in the mirror and I have three solid lines of glittery gunk in my eyelid creases! Winner, winner.

Products also used: Benefit, They're Real Mascara £19.50, Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner £5.99.
World Famous Neutrals Eyeshadow Kits £23.50

No comments:

Post a Comment